OUTSTANDING QUALITY FROM EXCEPTIONAL FACILITIES
Coastal Machine & Supply was formed in 2004 to provide quality products with personal service, ensuring complete customer satisfaction. Offering quality custom precision machining, we are committed to staying up to date with technology in order to provide our customers with exact product results. A paperless manufacturing facility, all of our machining centers have PC workstations that provide instant access to real-time data, setup sheets, tooling availability and much more, ensuring that all equipment and technicians are operating from the most up-to-date drawings and specifications.
PROVIDING QUALITY PRODUCTS WITH PERSONAL SERVICE
Our commitment to delivering outstanding quality to every one of our clients begins with ensuring the high standards of quality and organization here at our facilities. Coastal Machine & Supply operates out of a 37,200 square-foot facility, conveniently located on 4.89 acres of land on I-49. Our large yard is securely gated, providing privacy and security to both our company and our customers’ technology and equipment.
Our most recent expansion project added 2,700 square feet by closing in a part of our awning and moving our shipping department. This allowed us to expand our quality control department into shipping, providing a bigger area with workstations at every machine.
This latest project showcases our commitment to quality. By revamping our spaces and creating a more efficient layout, we’re able to maximize productivity and deliver outstanding results to our clients.
MACHINING EQUIPMENT AND CAPABILITIES
Coastal Machine & Supply is pleased to provide custom machining with superior technical and manual equipment to meet all of our customers’ needs. Our entire production facility is climate controlled to ensure our products and equipment remain rust free.
Operating 100% digitally, the latest technology runs throughout the facility, from system input to manufacturing output. All of our machines are connected to our network with PC workstations at every machining center. Computerized manufacturing and record keeping not only provides instant access from multiple computer terminals across the shop floor, but it also reduces the chance for mistakes commonly associated with manual computations and data input. Jobs are prioritized and filtered throughout the manufacturing process, and all team members are instantly notified when a job is created or amended.
- Coordinate-Measuring Machines
CONSISTENTLY ENSURING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF QUALITY
With CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) machining, processes can be optimized to provide efficient production services with reduced waste and unmatched versatility throughout the manufacturing process.
- CALIBRATION – All of our gages are calibrated using our in-house calibration system. Calibrations are traceable to NIST standards using GAGEpack software. We maintain less than a 2% scrap rate every year, ensuring the efficiency of our projects.
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT – We have acquired two Quality Management System licenses and two threading licenses from API for monogramming. From first article inspections to final reviews, our goal is to ensure every process is performed accurately and efficiently.
- LICENSURE – We have AS9100, ISO 9001, API Q1 and ITAR licensure.
- TRACEABILITY – Our digital ecosystem allows us to maintain complete traceability from the beginning to the end of projects. Because we’re paperless, we never have to worry about losing documents.
- TECHNOLOGY – We make constant efforts to stay up to date with technology and specifications. We want to make sure we’re using the latest equipment to provide our clients with the best possible quality.
At Coastal Machine & Supply, our state of the art facilities and commitment to technology to diversify our capabilities in order to meet the needs of our clients. We aim to deliver the highest quality parts and services to our customers in the aerospace and oilfield industries. Our capabilities and quality are backed by years of experience in this field which has made us a trusted provider to clients across the United States and internationally.